Investors in People Health & Wellbeing Award
March 26, 2018
We are delighted to have been awarded the Investors in People (IiP) Health & Wellbeing Award. Having been an Investors in People accredited organisation for the past 16 years this is a new standard in the IiP Framework where physical wellbeing, psychological wellbeing and social wellbeing are at the heart of the award.
We are committed to the wellbeing of our staff and as such have developed a programme of support which encourages staff to look after themselves. Some of the initiatives we have implemented include:
- Fresh fruit available in all offices/locations
- Annual staff health checks
- Health & wellbeing information boards in all offices/locations
- Free eye tests
- Lunch time walking groups
- Team days which offer health related workshops such as Pilates, health eating etc.
- Mindfulness workshops
- Flu vaccinations
- Stress management/relaxation workshops
Adele McIvor advises “We are continually looking for new ways to support the health & wellbeing of our teams and are delighted that Investors in People have recognised the work that we have done so far. Our staff are our greatest asset and we want to make sure that they look after themselves.”